"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Blog

Pin It I have decided to start up another blog.  This one will be about everything 'Mad' and the other, Coming Alive in Christ, will be about my new relationship with God.  There have been times that I have things about Mad to post on here but also wanted to share what has been going on with my walk with Jesus.  I am sure that some people might get tired of being 'preached' at, ( I used to be that way too) but I was not meaning to.  I am just so excited that He is giving me the peace I need and want to share how He has changed my life!!  OK... sorry, rambling on again..  lol
There is a button on the right hand side of this blog for my new blog.  Please come and check it out!!  Just remember I only started it today so it only has a welcome message right now and my first actual post will be tomorrow.  Thank you all for following me here, I hope to see you over there too!!  I am so blessed to have found all my blogging friends!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Nicole.. thanks for the heads up on the new blog,,im sure you are very excited to start a new one..and i am so excited to follow you through you new adventure, and in you post of you lives travel and trial.s.. just like me...
I will list your new blog on my site..
Have a great day..and I will be in touch soon

Unknown said...

Nicole, thank you for following my blog! I am looking forward to reading yours and I am taking note of your new blog so that I can visit you there, too!

Come back to my blog and visit me soon! :)

My Mad World said...

Karen- Thank you so much!! It is so nice to have that support that isn't family! lol Not that I don't love my family but you know what I mean.
Thanks for listing it on your blog too!! Big hugs!

Jenn, you are very welcome! Always great to find new blogs but I am so guilty of not always getting to check them out daily. There are SOOO many great ones out there.
Thanks for checking out the new blog too..
I'll be back to visit you real soon!!

Eve said...

Well done you! I'm happy for you that God is showing you more of Him and the Peace that only He can give :D I look forward to your new blog :D

My Mad World said...

=0) Thanks Eve!! Look forward to seeing you over there!

Mikki said...

You go girl!!
Christ changed my life over 12 years ago and THANKFULLY my life has never been the same.

I used to blog sooo much more about my walk, but lately I've been keeping it to myself.. not in a selfish way.. just felt God asking me to be still and quiet for right now..

My Mad World said...

Thank you so much! I think when it is so new we just want to shout it from a roof top!!
Have a blessed weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online