"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Pin It

 

Sorry I haven’t had very interesting stuff lately, it’s just been busy around here.  Just getting things ready for Thanksgiving so that means we have been doing a lot of crafting too.  I have also been making some crocheted stocking caps and some other types of necklaces.  (hoping to post about them on Tuesday)  Maddie has had a lot of fun making some painted turkeys with her hand and also painted some fall trees.  We have been reading a lot more lately too and I have just been trying to spend less time on the computer too.  I was getting sucked in again and needing to take a little break from it since it was taking away from my family time.

Just thought I would stop in and say hi and hope everyone is having a great weekend! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online