"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday

Pin It
4810327544_8de76ff062_thumb1_thumb_t
 
The weather in my neck of the woods:
thanksgiving week
Things that make me happy:
my family,
Thanksgiving with family
coffee Smile 
hearing Maddie tell me stories

Book(s) I’m reading:
Love & Respect 
Bible

What I’m enjoying on TV:
Been watching a lot of Animal Planet

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Not a new one but making my grandma’s oatmeal rolls for Thanksgiving

On my To Do List:
Maddie was gone this weekend so I didn’t do any cleaning.  The house needs to get cleaned!  (Should have done it Friday before she left but…)

In the Craft Basket:
More Necklace’s
Crochet Hats

Looking forward to this week:
Spending time with Family on Thanksgiving,
Shane being off for 4 days!

My favorite blog post this week (Mine or other):
Hmm… haven’t been reading too much, sorry

No words needed (favorite picture, yours or others you want to share):
Thanksgiving card

Lesson learned the past few days:
That no matter what your age there are always people that want to have drama.  It’s nice being older and just being able to tell them, “I don’t care!”

On my Prayer list:  
Our Family
Our Church
blogging friends
I hope everyone has a very Thankful Thanksgiving! 

Devotionals, scripture reading, key verses:

“How kind the LORD is! How good He is! So merciful, this God of ours!”~ Psalm 116:5

5 comments:

Mary said...

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving! Don't you love having the hubby home? :)

My Mad World said...

Thanks Mary, you too!

Yes I do love having him home!

Sparkling Mimi said...

What a lovely picture of you and your family. I love having my husband home for the holiday too. I'm always thankful for any time I can spend with him and my family. I hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

God Bless,
Mimi

Jen said...

I can SO relate with the drama! Love the picture! I pray you and your family have a great Thanksgiving.

Mikki said...

Love the lesson learned. SO True!

And what a great family pic!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Blessings
Mikki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online