"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

Pin It

 

HHM

The weather in my neck of the woods:

1.24.11

Things that make me happy:

My new Kindle!

the 60 weather above

my family

Books I'm reading:

Who Do I Lean On? (Yada Yada House of Hope Novel)

What's on my TV today:

hopefully not much

On the menu for dinner:

Not sure yet.

On my To Do List:

laundry, laundry and more laundry.  and just clean

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

nothing really

In the craft basket:

just made a cover for my Kindle, and some more hats

Looking forward to this week:

the 60 degree weather

Tips and Tricks:

um… got nothing Sad smile

My favorite blog post this week:

I’ll just go with one of mine.. Are you ready?

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

005

On my prayer list:

Family and friends

Pastor and Church

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

 

Let the wise listen to these proverbs and become even wiser. Let those with understanding receive guidance

~ Proverbs 1:5

4 comments:

The Story-Teller said...

Thanks for sharing!

kolfinnas korner said...

the 60 degree weather does sound good! I think our high for the week is "near" 40. Hopped over from HHM.

Nicole said...

Thanks ladies for stopping by! Haven't been on here much today. (kinda nice!)

Kolfinnas Korner, I hope it will warm up for you soon!! Try to stay warm!
It was 25 most of Sunday so looking forward to the weather change!

Sandra said...

Great HHM and I love that picture, what a cutey :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...