"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Saturday!

Pin It

 

Well Friday was a MUCH better day!  Not sure what went different but there was no melt downs from either of us!  lol

Other than my wonderful post the other day things have been going pretty well.  She is still coughing some and voice not back to normal but def. does have her energy back.  She is ready to get out of the house I so am I! 

Since there isn’t much more to post then I figured I would share some more pics.  Although I haven’t been taking many lately either.  Been kinda sluggish but it’s been nice just relaxing and playing!

 

002

003

Giving her monkey a hair cut.  lol

 

008011

013

The last 3 were from last week when she was first getting sick.  You can see it in her little eyes, poor baby.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online