"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

Pin It
 
HHM

The weather in my neck of the woods:
feb1

Things that make me happy:
That we got a generator last year!  With this nasty weather coming in we just might need it.  Of course my family and church family.  That I have a nice warm home with plenty of yummy coffee, love and laughs!

Book I'm reading:
The Potluck Club by Linda Evans Shepherd and Eva Marie Everson


What’s on my TV:
some mindless kid show I am sure

On the menu for dinner:
Not sure yet, going between homemade pizza or some kind of pasta


On my To Do List:
Clean and get things ready in case we loose power during the upcoming storm.


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:


In the craft basket:
more necklaces and some granny squares

Looking forward to this week:
Not really looking forward to the snow that is coming but love to watch Mad play in the snow!  They are talking about a foot of snow!  Mad’s gonna have fun!!  Let’s hope she doesn’t get sick again though!

Tips and Tricks:
don’t have anything again this week.. sorry


My favorite blog post this week:
Faith, Love & Peace- Coming Alive in Christ  (going with another one of mine since I haven’t been reading much lately)


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):


Lesson learned the past few days:
That I have to keep praying and asking God for some patience with Maddie.  I am struggling to get her to listen!!  She’s slowly getting better so I am hoping this week will go a lot better than last week!

On my mind:
Mad’s 4 year Wellness check today.  Hoping she doesn’t freak out over the shots she will have to get.


On my Prayer List:
Just continuing to pray for our family, for the wisdom and strength to teach and deal with Maddie, for our church, pastor and people on our prayer list there.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
When He had finished washing their feet, He put on his clothes and returned to His place. “Do you understand what I have done for you?” He asked them.  “You call Me ‘Teacher’ and ‘Lord,’ and rightly so, for that is what I am.  Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet.  I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you.  Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him.  Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.  John 13:12-17

2 comments:

Michael @ adaddyblog.com said...

You all be careful tomorrow. I know the further north up I-35 one goes the worse this storm is going to be. They are saying sleet/freezing rain here, so we know that means much worse for you. Have a great week regardless.

-Michael

Mary said...

Good luck with the storm! We are just snowed in today. Tomorrow should maybe be better.

Have a great week

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online