"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Crafty Tuesday

Pin It
Welcome to Crafty Tuesday!  Crafty Tuesday is to share with others your craftiness, either with things you have made (craftiness or baking because that’s crafty too!) little ideas on fun things with the kids or something cute you have found that you would like to make!  Please feel free to link up and take the button in the sidebar on the right hand side!  Thanks!!
 
I posted last week about working on another granny square blanket.  I got that done and now I am working on Tunisian afghan squares.  I have to work on a little better way of sewing them together though…sewing them together didn’t go so well so I might try to slip stitch them instead.

here’s the other granny square blanket I did… pretty much like Mad’s was
005  
 
and here’s the squares I am working on.  Like I said, I really need to play around with putting them together.   Kinda ashamed to even post the picture of ‘em.  This gives you an idea of the colors.  I do have a purple to also go with it, I just haven’t made any with it yet.  That’s the bad thing about the Tunisian stitch, they tend to curl unless you single crochet around the whole thing to finish it off.  I might do that and then put them together… still playing around with them.
009


3 comments:

My Mad World said...

Thanks Lisa! I'm going all bright again! :)

I'm usually a browns, neutral person, but I already have a few brown afghans/blankets so...

Luther said...

Nice post. My wife is a stay at home mom of three boys who also home schools. Everyday is a tiring adventure

My Mad World said...

Thanks! Yes, it is a very tiring adventure!! lol But it is so worth it too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online