"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

Pin It

Happy Homemaker Monday

for more great HHM click the button above!

The weather in my neck of the woods:

3.7.11

Things that make me happy:

our church, family, yarn, books

Books I'm reading:

The Power of a whisper by Bill Hybels

What's on my TV today:

don’t know

On the menu for dinner:

left over roast… probably be roast beef sandwiches

On my To Do List:

Pick up the house some… just relax, did most the cleaning over the weekend

In the craft basket:

some Tunisian squares for an afghan

Looking forward to this week:

Enrolling Mad in Pre-K on Tuesday

Tips and Tricks:

nothing….

My favorite blog post this week:

Didn’t do much blog reading this week…

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

062

On my Prayer list:

Our Pastor, church and church family and some blogging family too

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

Listen and hear my voice;
   pay attention and hear what I say. ~Isaiah 28:23

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online