"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Friday, March 11, 2011

Pig Tails

Pin It

You just gotta love a little girl in Pig Tails.  Mad actually kept them in today and she looked so grown up and just so cute!!  Here’s some pictures, of course.  Smile

 

The shirt my brother made for her.  He has a t-shirt press and I found a couple of really cute transfers that he put on some shirts for me.  When she wears the next one I will show that one off too. 

 

002

003

Be patient… God isn’t finished with me yet.

016

Checking out the cardinal in our apple trees

015

018

Hopefully next time I do pig tails for her she will actually stand still in ONE spot and let me get some good pictures. 

2 comments:

Pickel said...

AWW! She looks so cute in them!! Glad she kept them in her hair so you could catch some great pics :)

Mikki said...

She's so cute!!! Love those pigtails!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online