"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Friday, April 29, 2011

Yarn crocheted necklace

Pin It

023

 

I was searching for something quick and easy to do and ran across this really cute pattern for ‘Easiest Crochet Necklace’ and thought I would give it a try.  This is my first one and I just made a quick little flower to go on it.  I’m gonna continue to play around with it and see if I can hopefully make it a little longer.  Mad wants one too of course and I will have to make hers shorter.

oh and it also doubles as a headband.  Although I don’t look good in head bands, maybe I will play around and see if I can get it to look better as one on me.  Winking smile

034

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online