"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

Pin It

 

HHM

The weather in my neck of the woods:

may 2 2011

Things that make me happy:

family, hearing Mad’s laugh, finding new patterns and learning something new

What's on my TV today:

Little House on the Prairie

On the menu for dinner:

Salad, spaghetti and garlic bread

On my To Do List:

a shawl for our vacation the end of this month, and whatever else pops up

In the craft basket:

shawl, hedge hog, the turtle from last week.  Made a pig last week instead of the turtle.

Pattern I want to try soon:

Goddess Shawl

Goddess-Shawl

Tips and Tricks:

Can’t remember if I used this one before… If your daughter is wearing a white skirt and spills red Kool-Aid on it and it doesn’t come out after bleaching it, just make up some more Kool-Aid and put the skirt it in so you will have a pink one!  Worked pretty well!!

My favorite blog post this week:

Penny by: Gourmet Amigurumi

penny-portrait-830x1024

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

my latest project

pattern from the one and only Mamachee

024

078

 

Lesson learned the past few days:

I need to be more like Maddie and enjoy the little things in life and stop stressing over the small things.  Just find happiness in whatever it is I am doing!

Prayer list:

Our family and church, and the rest on our prayer lists.

 

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

‎I said, ‘Plant the good seeds of righteousness, and you will harvest a crop of love. Plow up the hard ground of your hearts, for now is the time to seek the Lord, that He may come and shower righteousness upon you.’

Hosea 10:12

2 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Looks like good weather your way. You must be getting excited about your upcoming vacation!

Unknown said...

Love your blog post...may steal it later..LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online