"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Crafty Tuesday

Pin It

Crafty Tuesday 2

Crafty Tuesday is going to be a little different now.  If you want to join in feel free but I have been having problems with my linky tools and I am not going to be paying for them especially when my blog isn’t that big and only one person usually links up… so, if you would like to join in please leave a comment and I can just add your link at the bottom of the post.  Thanks!!!

I haven’t really made anything too knew lately that is any different than what I have been making, but I have been wanting to make a shawl.  I found this one that I really liked but I am having a hard time figuring out the pattern.  I know how to do the stitch but just making it match up like their chart, in the triangle pattern, isn’t working too well for me.  I even watched the short, very short, video they had on youtube but it cuts off where I am having the problem!  I’m gonna keep trying because I really like the shawl and would love to have it for a couple dresses I have.

 

Anyways… here’s the picture and a link to the pattern.  It uses the Love knot or the Solomon’s knot and it is really fun and easy to do that stitch.

 

5-1

Drops Crochet shawl

2 comments:

Kench Alegado said...

You have a very clean layout and I love the reads here. One thing for sure I'll keep on checking out your post.

I'm not that talented when it comes to stitching or stuffs like that. I hope you'd be able to finish that shawl :)

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Yeah, the linky tools fees are a real PITA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online