"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Monday, May 23, 2011

~Happy Homemaker Monday~

Pin It HHM
The weather in my neck of the woods:
may 23


Things that make me happy:

Seeing how excited Maddie is about our up coming vacation.
Maddie and her daddy playing

Book(s) I'm reading:
My devotional and Bible



What's on my TV today:
nothing much… to much to do



On my To Do List:
get this house clean this week,
finish packing up,
going over lists to make sure we aren’t forgetting anything…



In the craft basket:
actually nothing right now but have some ideas for some stuff… trying to figure out what I can take and do in the van on our drive

Looking forward to this week:
getting everything clean and ready to leave Saturday!!!

Tips and Tricks:
nothing really



My favorite blog post this week:
Craft Gossip-Tutorial: Transfer child’s art to embroider



No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):
028
Lesson learned the past few days:
Don’t forget to get the ice cream out of the van when you put up your groceries!  Not good!!  (sorry, didn’t have anything else to post)


On my mind:
our up coming vacation, our church, Israel, this country

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.  But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”~Revelation 21:6-8 (New King James Version)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Lol that tip is great! I hope you have a fabulous time on your trip :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online