"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Crafty Tuesday

Pin It
Crafty Tuesday 2
Crafty Tuesday is going to be a little different now.  If you want to join in feel free but I have been having problems with my linky tools and I am not going to be paying for them especially when my blog isn’t that big and only one person usually links up… so, if you would like to join in please leave a comment and I can just add your link at the bottom of the post.  Thanks!!!
 
Since I have been crocheting so much lately I always have these little ends left from sewing the projects together.  I just use an empty square kleenex container that I have by my chair to put them in.  I have seen some really cute projects done with those scraps.
Maddie was wanting to do something so I just cut some ‘grass’ out with felt and added it to a piece of cardstock that I had drawn a flower and a tree on.  She put glue on the tree and just added the yarn to that to make the leaves, and to the petals for the flowers.  Turned out pretty cute!!
011
014
016
019
021
025



2 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Cute craft! She did a nice job.

Mary said...

What a great idea! It turned out so cute :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online