"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Toaster oven + Pita bread = yummy Pizza!

Pin It

002nice plate huh?  Smile


Gotta love toaster ovens, especially when it is 100 degrees outside!!  And you gotta love pita bread, it’s a ready to go pizza crust! 

I have used pita bread many times to make our homemade pizzas with and they always come out yummy!!  Something so simple yet so good! 

I’ve also used the pita bread and toaser oven, to make pita chips.  They came out very yummy too!! 

So many uses for both of them! 

*not my pic, its from google images

2 comments:

Patty said...

OK so I never thought of using pita bread for pizza. So smart of you.

My Mad World said...

So easy and very good!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online