"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Homemade Frebreze

Pin It

 

So when everyone started talking about Pinterest I didn’t see what the big deal was. I just didn’t get it.  Now I know!!  I love that place!  There are so many great tips out there. 

I just typed in homemade tonight and found this wonderful homemade recipe for Febreze.  I love Febreze but hate the price of it.  Now I can make my own, whenever I want with whatever smell I want! 


Here’s the recipe and where I got it from.

Fake Febreeze by Fake It Frugal

 

 

1/8 Cup of Your Favorite Fabric Softener

2 Tablespoons Baking Soda

Hot Tap Water - To Fill the Bottle to the Top

Shake it up in your Spray Bottle and you're ready to go and fight those Stinky Dog Odors!

 

She even breaks down how much you are saving by making it yourself! 

1 comment:

Angela said...

Just wrote it out, thanks so much for sharing..yahooooooooooo..I'm so excited about saving money and getting rid of the dog smell,,and teenager's stinky room,LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online