"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Crafty Tuesday

Pin It Crafty Tuesday 2
Welcome to Crafty Tuesday!  Crafty Tuesday is to share with others your craftiness, either with things you have made (craftiness or baking because that’s crafty too!) little ideas on fun things with the kids or something cute you have found that you would like to make!  Please feel free to link up and take the button in the sidebar on the right hand side!  Thanks!!!
 
Homemade Chalk Board
So.. I totally got lazy and didn’t take pictures of the process.

I had this board that had been out in the shop for about 6 years.  This past summer I got it out and sanded it and then just let it sit.  Last week I finally painted it and then used my chalk board paint and painted the top.

I found a small containter, like the Folk Art paints from Hobby Lobby or Wal-Mart.  I didn’t want to get a big jug incase it didn’t turn out, then I would just have it sitting around.

OK so here are some pictures of the after.. with Maddie using it.  She loves it!!

006012

I love her face when she is erasing it!
014 - Copy014015 - Copy

and her writing her name.. she makes her e’s a little different but at least it ends up an e.
027028 - Copy029 - Copy031

and the lovely portrait of me.  lol
047

1 comment:

Jill {Sweet Diva} said...

Love this....she's so cute! I miss these kinds of projects and having little ones around ~ enjoy every minute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online