"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hot Chocolate Master Mix

Pin It





*images from google

My mom has made this stuff since I was little.  I have loved it forever!!  It goes great in coffee too!  This is another recipe, besides the Mater Mix, that I request for Christmas.  I am not sure where her recipe went so here is the one I found from Cooks and it sounds about like hers. 
Enjoy!!!

 
HOT CHOCOLATE MASTER MIX
3 c. powdered sugar
1 c. unsweetened cocoa
1 c. coffee creamer
1 tsp. salt
5 1/3 c. nonfat dry milk

Put all above ingredients in large bowl and mix well. (Add 2 cups miniature marshmallows if desired.)


1/3 c. mixture in 8 oz. cold milk (use quick shake) = chocolate milk
1/3 c. mixture in coffee mug, add hot water = hot chocolate
1/3 c. mixture in coffee mug, add hot coffee = Cafe Mocha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online