"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Crafty Tuesday

Pin It
Crafty Tuesday 2
Welcome to Crafty Tuesday!  Crafty Tuesday is to share with others your craftiness, either with things you have made (craftiness or baking because that’s crafty too!) little ideas on fun things with the kids or something cute you have found that you would like to make!  Please feel free to link up and take the button in the sidebar on the right hand side!  Thanks!!!
 

178/365 Flower Potholder

A while back I saw this gorgeous potholder on Pinterest.  The one I repinned was in a different language and I tried to translate it but it still came out crazy.  I finally found this one and gave it a try.  Now, mine’s not as pretty but I still think its beautiful!  I really like the design and think it would be cute to make it again but make it into a purse or Mad (or myself Smile ). So.. one of these days I will get to making the purse! 

146

Here’s a few more I found that I would love to try!  The Hexagon one just might be next!  I still have a few hexagons left over from the Hexy Bag I made a while back… just waiting for me to do something with them!

just click the pictures for the pattern, they are all from the same blog.  She has some great stuff!


181/365 - African Flower Mandala Potholder
176/365 - Fanciful Flower Potholder
179/365 - Grape Cluster Potholder

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online