"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Newest project

Pin It Pin It I just love all these wonderful craft blogs and sites that are out there.  They have such wonderful ideas!!  This one site, which is just amazing, had these cute little knee socks that you make from tights that your daughter is getting too tall for.  I just wish I would have found this about a month or so ago. lol  I just got rid of a lot of her tights that were way too short! :(  This is the cutest idea and was so easy.  I just need to get some cute little stuff to embelish them with.  I used a ribbon on each side of the first pair I did.  These ribbons are so old, mom used to put them on the front of my underwear when I was Maddie's age so I would know which way my underwear went on. lol  Here is a picture, not the best, she never holds still!  Also here is the link to the blog I got the idea from!  She has the link there for you if you are interested.  Love this site!! 

http://kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com/2009/12/girls-knee-high-socks.html




She still had her pajama top on so I didn't take a full pic.  lol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online