"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

Pin It

For more HHM click the picture above!  Smile

 

The weather in my neck of the woods:
Oklahoma 7 day planner

 

Things that make me happy:

Finally getting some Christmas decorations up!
The cooler weather and bundling up

 

Book I'm reading:

Tender Graces

 

Tender Graces



What's on my TV today:

Christmas movies!!!

 

On the menu for dinner:

Easy Monday Spaghetti… started calling it that because it seems this is what we have most Mondays!  lol

 

On my To Do List:

finish up some Christmas gifts… praying I will get them done on time!
pick up the house

nothing much


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

Yummy Jello worms!  Will be great for snack time for Mad’s class! 

Bowl of Worms Anyone?

 

In the craft basket:

Christmas gifts…

Granny stripe blanket… yep still working on it.  It could be done but I want it huge!  When I am done it will fit our California King size bed!!  Hopefully! 

 

Looking forward to this week:

Mad’s school is having a Christmas party to see Santa on Tuesday… hoping to go to that!

Tips and Tricks:

Haven’t tried this myself yet but to make sure your skirt/dress won’t be over your head on those windy days… sew a small washer in the hem, one on each side!  They say it works great!

 

My favorite blog post this week:

Haven’t been reading much

 

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):

Well… they aren’t really blogs but just thought I would share these wonderful kid friendly learning sites…
Kidzui

and Howard B. Wigglebottom


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

118

 

Lesson learned the past few days:

Constancy is the key!  I have to keep at it and be consistent instead of giving in to keep the peace.. I’m her mom, not her friend!

On my mind and in my prayers:

Our soldiers and their families,

our family and many friends

 

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

Trust in the Lord forever,
for the Lord, the Lord Himself, is the Rock eternal. ~ Isaiah 26:4

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love your kitty picture and the scripture you have chosen is beautiful. Happy Monday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online