"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

Pin It

For more HHM click the picture above!  Smile

 

The weather in my neck of the woods:
Oklahoma 7 day planner

 

Things that make me happy:

Finally getting some Christmas decorations up!
The cooler weather and bundling up

 

Book I'm reading:

Tender Graces

 

Tender Graces



What's on my TV today:

Christmas movies!!!

 

On the menu for dinner:

Easy Monday Spaghetti… started calling it that because it seems this is what we have most Mondays!  lol

 

On my To Do List:

finish up some Christmas gifts… praying I will get them done on time!
pick up the house

nothing much


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

Yummy Jello worms!  Will be great for snack time for Mad’s class! 

Bowl of Worms Anyone?

 

In the craft basket:

Christmas gifts…

Granny stripe blanket… yep still working on it.  It could be done but I want it huge!  When I am done it will fit our California King size bed!!  Hopefully! 

 

Looking forward to this week:

Mad’s school is having a Christmas party to see Santa on Tuesday… hoping to go to that!

Tips and Tricks:

Haven’t tried this myself yet but to make sure your skirt/dress won’t be over your head on those windy days… sew a small washer in the hem, one on each side!  They say it works great!

 

My favorite blog post this week:

Haven’t been reading much

 

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):

Well… they aren’t really blogs but just thought I would share these wonderful kid friendly learning sites…
Kidzui

and Howard B. Wigglebottom


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

118

 

Lesson learned the past few days:

Constancy is the key!  I have to keep at it and be consistent instead of giving in to keep the peace.. I’m her mom, not her friend!

On my mind and in my prayers:

Our soldiers and their families,

our family and many friends

 

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

Trust in the Lord forever,
for the Lord, the Lord Himself, is the Rock eternal. ~ Isaiah 26:4

1 comment:

Like sunshine in the home said...

Love your kitty picture and the scripture you have chosen is beautiful. Happy Monday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...