"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday

Pin It

Happy Homemaker Monday

 

The weather:::

Oklahoma 7 day planner


On my reading pile:::
Not reading anything right now, just my devotionals.

On my TV:::

Hallmark movies I had DVRd.  The Jeanette Oaks moves… Love’s Enduring Promise,  Love Comes Softly

 

On the menu for this week:::

Don’t usually plan out my weekly meals.  It’s just me and Mad that eat here… thinking tacos one night and spaghetti another and maybe a roast chicken

On my to do list:::

Clean the house, sweep and mop kitchen floor. 
Finish up some laundry

Mad is cleaning her room

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::

Sad smile  Nothing right now.  My ganglion cyst is really bothering me (mine’s not as bad as the one pictured and mine is on top)

 

Looking around the house:::

Hamster running around in his ball, Mad is sipping her Capri Sun and snacking on some carrots while drawing.  The house is nice and clean and smelling good!!

 

From the camera:::

001   shooter

 

Something fun to share:::

A few weeks ago my hubby took a Monday off.  He took Mad to Bass Pro Shops, one of her favorite places, and I got to stay home, sleep in and relax.  When they came home Maddie was so excited, Daddy caved in and got her a little BB gun.  Not sure who looked happier!!  Loved seeing the grin on both of their faces! 

 

On my prayer list:::

many family and friends.  And as always, our troops.

 

Bible verse, Devotional:::

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." ~ John 16:29

3 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Well, my plan is to get some housework done if I ever manage to get off my tuffett :) :) I love the Janette Oak movies. Thyey've been airing them on the Hallmark channel lately :) :) Love and hugs from the ocena shores of California, Heather :)

Kajal said...

My plan to start going to the gym again :)) Love your log. Your newest follower from the hop. you can find me at http://purplechronicle.blogspot.com/

Sandra said...

I used to get those ganglion cysts on my left wrist, and like you, they were on top. I went in and had them drained and bandaged tight and so far this one has been gone for 3 years now. Hope you get some relief soon.

Have a wonderful week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online