"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Busy life

Pin It

Just realized I haven’t really posted anything much about her birthday or party.  She had a blast!  Was great to have the family here, and a few of her friends.  She is growing up so fast and starting to look like a young woman and act like a teenager already!  She is a true blessing though, and definitely keeps things exciting around here! 

I can’t believe she is 5 already!!

Here’s a few pictures from her party.

 

Her mustache I made her and her friend.  It all started with a milk mustache on her Happy Meal  Smile

 

044

 

Her beautiful Jewelry box.  She cried because her cousin got one for Christmas and she didn’t.  But she got 2 from my side of the family!  Then this one from Grammy because she felt bad about Christmas.  I think she’s good on jewelry boxes for a bit

068

 

Her cousin Lane that came.  She was so happy he showed up!!  Red heart

107

 

Then later on after her Aunt, Uncle & Cousin got done at team sorting they stopped by to wish Maddie and Happy Birthday and she, and one of her friends, got to ride!

124

 

And these are just 2 of her pretty outfits she got.  She is looking too cute and way too grown up!!

127

059

5 comments:

Cami said...

Maddie is SUCH a cutie pie :) :)
<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

She is so cute...and they do grow up so fast!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

I'm glad your daughter had such a fun birthday. That's cool that her cousin showed up :) I had an older cousin when I was younger...still do :) :)..However, I remember when she showed up to one of my birthday parties...and I was so excited and felt really loved ;) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

Arnie said...

She is so sweet :) Its interesting to watch someone grow up so soon in front of your eyes. She must be learning new things everyday and I am sure your loving the experience of making the world an easier puzzle for her :)

~Arnie

My Mad World said...

Thanks Arnie! And thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online