"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Crafty Tuesday

Pin It
Crafty Tuesday 2
click the picture for button and more Crafty Tuesdays
Welcome to Crafty Tuesday!  Crafty Tuesday is to share with others your craftiness, either with things you have made (craftiness or baking because that’s crafty too!) little ideas on fun things with the kids or something cute you have found that you would like to make!  Please feel free to link up and take the button from the pages above!  Thanks!!!

Hi there everyone!  Hope you have all been doing well.  With today being Valentine’s Day and Maddie having a party at school I realized she didn’t even have a Valentine shirt to wear so we made one up real quick.  I just used some heat and bond and cute out some cute colorful hearts to add to a red shirt she has had for about 2 years but never really worn.  She helped me pick out the material to use and then helped place them on the shirt.  She wanted a lot of them and I was worried it wasn’t going to come out cute and be too busy but it wasn’t.  It turned out cute!!  Now I am debating stitching around them to really secure them or just letting it go for now.  She’ll wear it to school today without the stitching and then after I wash it we’ll just wait and see…


so.. what have you all been making?

103

107

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online