"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wonderful Husband

Pin It I forgot to post this earlier.  This past Sunday Maddie was going stir crazy so I decided to go see the grammies.  We were gone for about 3 hours or so and when we came home the house was clean!!  It was so nice!  He had vacuumed, swept and mopped the kitchen and bathroom and cleaned the fridge!!  That is better than flowers any day!!  I might complain about Shane sometimes but he is a great man!  Such a good daddy to Maddie and a wonderful husband and friend.  He works hard so that I can stay home with Maddie and I am very thankful for that.  I need to make sure I let him know that more often. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online