"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Friday, May 21, 2010

Such a relaxing day!

Pin It Today has been a great day! I really think I needed this day. :) Today we are going to my nephews graduation, which I can't believe he is already graduating, my husband was going to be cutting it close to getting there on time so he brought me to my moms last night. (From our house to Fairview it's about a 2 hour drive) Mad had a good time with the grammies last night, and I even got to bed before 11p!! I slept so well even with Maddie kicking me in the back and slapping me in the face now and then. She still woke up a little after 6:30a but I was so rested it was great! When we woke up Beautiful was playing, what a great song to wake up too! (posted at bottom)
We woke up and got to talk to grammy Bev for a bit before she had to go to work, grammy Sharron was already off to work and then Mad and I just played, cleaned up the house a little and did some laundry. So much easier and more rewarding doing that at someone else's house. lol

We took their dog Mia for a little walk, played around some more, had lunch, took a nice little nap, Mad is still sleeping and I am enjoying the quiet for a bit. Now we have to get around and get stuff ready so we will be ready to grab something to eat before heading off to his graduation. It's nice to take a little break from our boring routine. Mad is ready to see her daddy again though so she will be surprised to see him tonight once he gets there. Not sure if we will be staying for the thing they are going to have afterwards or not because if grad. doesn't get over until 9 or so and then they have the reception afterwards we won't be back home until maybe midnight! At least Mad can sleep on the way home. (hopefully)

Anyways, this was a very nice break for both of us and being at momma's and talking with her a little has helped get out of my little funk I was in yesterday. My aunt also sent me a great email so THANKS AUNT PATTY!! Love ya!!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend and God bless you all!!



resized

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online