"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Saturday, June 12, 2010

I think I'm a little obsessed!

Pin It Sorry everyone, I have been searching for a background that I really like that half way matches the header/banner I made.  Since I made that myself I have been having a problem finding something that I like. (I'm not talented enough to figure out how to make my own yet) There are so many cute ones out there but I don't always like how it over laps on the layout.  I changed to a 3 column minima because I had so much stuff and wanted to spread it out a little bit.  (The link to the 3 column minima I am using is at the bottom)
I hate that I get so bored with them and can't just find one I like and leave it be!!  I am always searching for something cuter!  Again, I'm sorry.  Bare with me a little longer please!
Oh, if anyone has any great links to some cute backgrounds let me know.  Thanks!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I stopped from Rocio's at Mami picture, she has some great ideas I noticed you follow her already, I like your blog but I know what you mean, it is time for me to change mine too....my kids are bigger now.

My Mad World said...

Thanks for stopping in!!!

I finally made one! I will have to post the links I used to help me along the way but I have never written a tutorial. I think I am happy with it for now! Man, it took forever though, I was up until 3a last night and have worked on it another hour or so today. =(

There are so many cute ones out there already made but nothing really matched what I wanted.

Hope you have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online