"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Friday, July 9, 2010

Praise Him Friday

Pin It
Welcome to Praise Him Friday. Each week I would love for all of us to join together and share what God is doing in your life! What are you thankful for, what do you want to praise Him for? Our God is a awesome God and so worthy to be praised. Please leave a comment and tell us what He is doing in your life!
(copied from Ann over at Honoring the King Ministries go check her site out!! She also has another called Honoring the King)


This week I would like to praise God for....

Being able to stay at home with my daughter, even when I complain about it I am truly thankful I have this opportunity

That my husband has a great job and is able to take care of his family and we have what we need.

That I have finally found a church I love! It has been way to long and am so thankful I have a place to come and worship.

For my loving family! Even though we live further from them they are always there if we ever need them.

For all this rain and prayer for those dealing with the floods. In July it is nice to have this break in the heat.

That even though we may not understand the reason He does some things it is because He has a plan and everything is in His hands!

That we have such an awesome God and live in a country where we are able to praise Him freely!!

2 comments:

cooperl788 said...

I am so thankful that He has a plan for me, even though I don't know what it is yet. It's what gets me through those days where I say, "Why me, God?"

My Mad World said...

I totally agree!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online