"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

Pin It


I accidentally did the wrong week.  Nice..  this is my first week doing them too. 




FFIImage3


And...here we go!

1. You do your thing; I do mine and sometimes it end in a mess.

2. My daughter is what's been on my mind on and off all day.

3. Remember when the house stayed clean for more than 2 hours?

4. Reading, taking pictures of my daughter, family are three of my favorite obsessions :-)  (that was hard since there was only three.  Didn't think I should right chocolate 3 times soo...)

5. During the last year my husband & I have both come back to God! and we lost our best friend of 15-20 years. 

6.My daughter's laugh and watching my husband and her play puts a smile on my face.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie with my hubby, tomorrow my plans include going to the lake and then watching the first college football game and Sunday, I want to go to church and pick up our daughter!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online