"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Pin It





Finally checking my email and I was surprised to see this wonderful award from Kajal at Purple Chronicles and I also received it from Joriel over at I am Lonely Toes
Thank you so much Kajal & Joriel!  I am truly honored!!!

According to The Versatile Blogger Award rules one has to:
  • Add a picture of the award in your post.
  • Thank the award giver.
  • Share 7 random facts about you.
  • Nominate 15 other bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award and let them know that they've been nominated.
Okay so here goes:
  1. I’m really starting to turn into a gun lover!  Hubby has always loved them and I’m really having fun at the range too!
  2. Whenever we go somewhere there is an actual fixed time, I am always early!  I was taught if you are on time you are late!  Hubby gets a little irritated by it at times but I can’t help it!
  3. I’m a list maker!  I go crazy if I don’t write things down
  4. I am truly happiest when I am in the country or by water.  Doesn’t really matter if it’s a stream, river or lake.  (no oceans around here sadly)
  5. My dream home is a log cabin with a wrap around porch and a pond out back!
  6. My daughter is still driving me ‘Mad’ but I love her with all my heart!
  7. My mom is my hero!  She taught me so much and I wouldn’t be who I am without her!

Now.. I’m supposed to list 15 other bloggers but unfortunately right now I barely had time to write out this post!  I have done a few were you have to share bloggers so I am running out of choices. 

Thanks again Kajal and Joriel!  Be sure you go and check out their blogs!!  Purple Chronicles and I Am Lonely Toes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi! i also gave you the same award! please check it out! thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online