"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Thursday, March 8, 2012

File Folder Game

Pin It

Mad just loves to be videoed so while she was doing some of her file folder games I decided to video her.  Right before she did she told me, ‘I’m gonna mess up because I get nervous when you video me!’  That’s alright and I totally understand.  This was only her second time doing this game.   I copied this from her teachers file folder game book.  It has a tree with nests in it, on the nests are letters, then she has birds with pictures on them, she has to match the bird to the first letter of the picture on the bird.  She does pretty good and can do the sounds to them but sometimes recognizing the letter throws her off a little.  I am still very proud of her!  She did great!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online