"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The versatile dress!

Pin It

The other day I got out Maddie’s spring/summer clothes and found this reversible tank dress I made back in ‘09.  I can’t believe that it still fits her!  Although now its just a shirt but still the fact that she can still wear it 3 years later is amazing!  I made a about 5 of them and she can still wear them!  Somewhere on here I have posted about them before but I guess I wasn’t the best at tagging/labeling them so I can’t find them. 

Here’s a picture I did find of the one she picked out to wear to school on Tuesday. 

 

                                         2009                                                          

 

2012

002

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online