"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sew and sew

Pin It 001

 

Here’s some more of our little projects.  Originally I was going to make her some shorts and then add the skirt on top of it so I don’t have to worry about hunting up shorts every time she wears a skirt to school.  I was just getting ready to stitch them together when she decided she wanted a skirt and a pair of shorts so that’s what I did.  

I do like these shorts and I actually used a pattern I had, even though I hate using patterns, and they were pretty easy to do.  I love that now I can make her shorts that won’t fall off her butt so much or look like all the daisy dukes they sell in the stores now.  I can’t believe how short shorts and skirts are, how low wasted the paints are and even how short some of the tops are!!  Crazy!!  They are kids!  Let them be kids for awhile not some sex symbol at 5 years old!  Crazy! 

 

003 

009

1 comment:

Beth Zimmerman said...

So much talent you have! (I start talking like Yoda after midnight!) Really cute shorts and skirt! And I 100% agree with you about the state of little girls clothing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online