"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Handmade sidewalk chalk

Pin It

005

 

I was on Pinterest the other day, shocking I know, and I was searching for some fun stuff to do during Spring Break.  I found this wonderful recipe Cornstarch Sidewalk Paint and I thought that would be so much fun!  So… went and checked my cabinets and I did have some cornstarch but only a few tablespoons so I will have to try that one later.  (yes I got some more cornstarch)  I found this other recipe for Crushed Chalk Paint so we went searching for our old pieces of chalk.  Only found a few but it worked.  She really had fun.  Can’t wait to make the other one so she can have a lot of colors to choose from!

003

 

015

 

and then she was done…

016

1 comment:

Beth Zimmerman said...

You'll have to let us know how the cornstarch one works out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online