"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Round barn

Pin It

Last Monday Maddie was invited to go to a birthday party.  (yep, b-day party on Monday at 6p 40 min away)  We decided to let her go anyway and she had fun.  They had it at the Arcadia Round Barn, the barn is really cool looking.  We were at the top part, guess the bottom is the gift shop but it was closed, really would have loved to see it all. 

Of course I forgot my camera and all I had was my cellphone.  They pretty much just ran around and played but the also brought in a little rope practice calf so they could practice roping it.  That was pretty funny to watch.  Maddie did pretty well, got it on her second try and some of the boys couldn’t even do it. 

Here’s some of the pictures I did get from the party. 

IMG_1727IMG_1732

IMG_1734IMG_1737

IMG_1738IMG_1744

IMG_1746IMG_1747

IMG_1748IMG_1749

1 comment:

Beth Zimmerman said...

What a pretty barn! So they rent it out for birthday parties and such? Looks like an awesome place for a casual wedding reception in Spring or Autumn. Summer would be too blasted hot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online