"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Monday, April 9, 2012

Phone pics

Pin It

 

Every week, hopefully, I will be cleaning out the pictures on my phone.  Just thought I would share them.  Some are good, some aren’t but I like them anyway.  (sorry if I have posted some before)

IMG_1766

IMG_1714

 

What she drew on the sidewalk while waiting on her teacher one morning

IMG_1715

 

some of the few words she can spell on her own

IMG_1716

IMG_1717

IMG_1718

IMG_1724

 

she calls this her cast.  I made her a little cuff from a dress I made her

IMG_1726

 

Her and her baby.  She’s had this thing for years and never really played with it before until now

IMG_1762

 

The dress/top I made her that the cuff goes with

IMG_1764

 

Maddie and the Easter Bunny from her class Easter Egg hunt Friday

IMG_1765

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online