"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Earth Day Tissue Box Challenge- Monster Heads

Pin It
So my good friend Lisa over at Two Bears Farm invited me to do a challenge for Earth Day.  I didn’t know about this challenge but it’s a very good idea.  You use items you would normally throw away or recycle, if your town has that.  I do that a lot because we love making cheap frugal crafts! 

I actually had 2 tissue boxes and grabbed them real quick, got some cardstock, tape, glue, egg cartons and google eyes.  (because to Mad a craft project isn’t complete without google eyes!)

I didn’t get pictures of us during the process only the end.  You can use your imagination and make it as crazy as you would like!  We just used the cute design that was already on the tissue box.. simple!

Mad made a Cyclops and I did one with a bunch of teeth.  We had fun and she loves ‘feeding’ her monster! 

This is Mad’s
058
058

This is the one I did.  Lots of chompers!
057
061
Here they are planning their take over…

054

Stripy checking out the new additions
055

and another one of hers with a dandelion added to it.  (on the back there is a clothes pin glued to it to add signs or whatever she wants to add.)

095
And here’s just a silly picture of Ms. Mad
084

As you can see the possibilities are monstrous!! (yeah.. just had to say it!)
Hope you all have fun!
Two Bears Farm



Now head on over and join in with the challenge!!!


4 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Your link came through okay - I was able to see it!

These are so cute! Love that one of the monsters is a cyclops. Now they need cookies to eat ;-)

Thanks for linking up!!

Unknown said...

I love these! I hope they don't start taking over eveyone's yards.

Sonya @ Under the Desert Sky said...

Cute li'l monsters!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

This is too cute :) :) We did something like this when I was working in college...and posted a sign that said "feed me". It was actually a box where people could leave their unwanted pennies :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :) :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online