"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Phone dump

Pin It

Here’s some of the latest phone pictures since the last phone dump.

IMG_2145

Work has been going well and I have been really walking a bunch!  There was one night, just one night, I walked a little over 13 miles!  They were painting several areas so I was going back and forth trying to clean up from the stuff they moved away from the walls then the when they pulled off the cove base and some of the dry wall came with it.  Lots of walking back and forth, dumping trash and vacuuming! 
I know that in the weeks to come I will just keep getting stronger!  In other words… this too shall pass! 

IMG_2200

 

Here’s all the other wonderful pictures!

IMG_2144IMG_2146

IMG_2152IMG_2154IMG_2156IMG_2161

Our poor kitty with a pole through his side. 

IMG_2163

IMG_2168

What I walked in one week of work

IMG_2171

 

The last full week of school they did the letter ‘x’
I’m extra special because… ‘my mom thinks I’m a rock star!’  and I do!  Smile

IMG_2172

 

Her pretzel dragonflies

IMG_2173

 

Weekend fun with the grammies

IMG_2176

 

Showing off her glitter lip gloss

IMG_2185

One of the shirts her grammies got her

IMG_2213IMG_2215

 

A crochet soap apron I made

IMG_2218

Posing pretty before heading up to get mommy’s check Friday morning

IMG_2222IMG_2224

IMG_2225

 

Hope everyone has been doing well and that you all have a wonderful Memorial Day!  Remember what it is really for!!  Make sure you take time to thank a Vet today!!  They fought so we can have all the things that we have now!!

 

Last images found from friends sharing on FB

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online