"But by the grace of God I am what I am! 1 Corin. 15:10"

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Phone dump

Pin It

Nothing much new has been going on besides the usual.   Play some in the morning, off to daycare, get ready for work, work, home, laundry, sleep, repeat… Mad’s really been having fun at daycare, which is a good thing, but she still wants me to quit my job and stay home with her.  I have to admit there are a lot of times I agree! 

Wednesdays we still do story time and then we go out to eat afterwards, she is really loving that!!

This is from our meal at Arby’s… she’s really enjoying that sandwich!  Then she realized it had tomatoes on it!  She loves tomatoes!

IMG_2376IMG_2379IMG_2382

IMG_2396IMG_2397IMG_2388

Maddie heading to daycare…

IMG_2406

 

A spider we saw outside of Walgreens.  Googled it when we got home and it says it’s an immature black widow.  Hadn’t seen one like that before

IMG_2422

 

A little skink I found out in the shop when I was heading to work.  Isn’t he cute!?!  Smallest one I’ve seen.

IMG_2430IMG_2431IMG_2433IMG_2435

(I don’t wear my wedding ring to work anymore since last time I lost a diamond the last time I worked there… Sad smile)

 

A few more of her heading off to daycare just being too cute.

This dress is so cute… I sure miss the days of staying home and sewing all day. 

IMG_2437IMG_2443

 

Helping out at Story Time

IMG_2457

 

something I thought was interesting I saw posted on FB

IMG_2466

 

Hawaiian day at daycare

IMG_2469

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Christian Women Online